Private Yoga Instruction
Practices Designed Just for You
Private yoga classes offer a personal touch to your practice experience. You receive individual guidance, direction and support for your practice. Lessons can be arranged at YogaLife Institute or we can come to your designated off-site location.
A team of talented, adaptive and well-trained YogaLife teachers are available to work with you on a private basis offering individualized instruction that works with your schedule and goals for practice.
Why Private Yoga Instruction?
- Trying Yoga for the first time, want more information
- Prefer a greater level of guidance or more personalized experience
- Want to ask questions about yoga practices
- Prefer individual attention to alignment and breathing
- Want to learn about philosophy, relaxation or meditation
- Are curious about deeper levels, would like to expand knowledge base
- Interested in focusing on a particular pose or group of poses
- Need to learn how to modify poses for your body or work more skillfully with (non-acute) injury
- Want to feel more confident in group classes setting
- Have a busy schedule, just want to set your own class times
- Established practitioners feeling stuck in their practice and in need of personalized input
- Need help creating a structure for personal practice
Trying to Figure out if Private Yoga Lessons are the Right fit for You?
Tell us what you are interested in, what your goals and motivations are and what kind of availability you have in your schedule. We will connect you with an expert yoga teacher to help you meet your needs.