High-Level Learning in a Supportive Community
The YogaLife Institute offers a in-depth opportunity to pursue the ongoing study of yoga in a supportive community environment. If you are a yoga teacher certified at the 200-hour level in any tradition, our 2 year program will help you enhance teaching skills and continue your journey of self discovery. In the 500 hour Teacher Training program, our goal is to offer continued guidance and insight as you expand your personal understanding of yoga alongside your yoga teaching skill set. Teaching full time is not required for participation in the program, many people join just for their own personal development, but most participants are teaching or sharing yoga in some capacity with others. The learning environment in the 2-year program is comfortable and un-pressured.
- Flexible Scheduling Options
- Open Enrollment, Start Anytime
- In-Depth Learning with Top Industry Professionals
- Personal Mentoring & Strong Community
- Embodied & Applied Anatomy Studies
- Practical Yoga Philosophy Studies & Applied Yoga Lifestyle Education Skills
- Adaptable Teaching Skills
- Advanced Sequencing Skills
- The Art & Science of Teaching
- Teaching Special Populations
- Monthly Training & Teaching Practicums
- 2 Weekend Intensive Programs
- Unlimited Access to Weekly Yoga Classes & Workshops
- Two Years of Monthly Training Attendance
- Monthly Reading & Writing Assignments
- Continued personal growth through the study of Yoga Philosophy & Psychology
- Attendance at Weekly Yoga Classes & Monthly Speciality Seminars
- Two YogaLife Weekend Intensive Programs
- Brief letter of intent, describing Yoga background and aspirations
- Interview with Director
- Attend one complimentary class at the YogaLife Institute.
CONTACT US TODAY FOR A FREE PROGRAM CONSULTATION
Are you Ready to take the next step?
Make an Appointment to talk with us about the program you are considering. If you are local, you are welcome to enjoy a complimentary class and get a tour of our new state of the art studio space.