YogaLife Institute Presents:
820 Hour Comprehensive Yoga Therapy Training
Advanced Yoga Education
Discover the benefits of committing to Level 1 or All Three Levels
How & Why Our Classical Lineage & Modern Innovation Methods Deliver a Unique Yoga Therapy Training Experience.
The Purpose: Founder Bob Butera’s classical lineage is fused with wisdom with modern lifestyle innovations, developed during the 20 years he has been training yoga teachers. Bob’s heritage and wisdom, and years of experience, when combined with Kristen’s innovative somatic approach to adaptive yoga practices produces profound differences from other Yoga Therapy Trainings.
The YogaLife Institute program shifts the current cultural healthcare perspective from a passive disease-driven model to a more proactive model; where the client is continually engaging in the process of restoring or maintaining health. In the YogaLife Institute Model, the Yoga Therapist works with medical and healing professionals, augmenting the patient care plan with lifestyle interventions, stress management tools, movement, breathing and other practices.
In addition to Bob & Kristen Butera, the Comprehensive Yoga therapy teaching team are all practicing C-IAYT certified yoga therapists that bring a wealth of expertise and knowledge to the program. Everyone who teaches in the program has both designed parts of, as well as taken, the program. In addition to being experts in yoga therapy, each teacher brings a unique background of study with them into the program that influences their perspective on yoga therapy - Philosophy, Psychology, Neuroscience, Physical Therapy, Somatic Education, Speech Pathology, Early Childhood Development, Massage Therapy. Students will appreciate having an experience of variety of perspectives, as well as a clear and unified vision of yoga therapy that only happens when a team of teachers like ours co-create a program.
Pathway to Becoming a Certified Yoga Therapist
The Three Levels of Training Defined
- Learn powerful yoga lifestyle principles, assessments and interventions. Dive deep into the applications of yoga philosophy and psychology.
- Apply Yoga Therapy to your self - transform your perspective and experience of yoga therapy from the inside out.
- Expand your skillset – create a database of new and exciting movement experiences that will innovate your classes and private teaching sessions.
- Learn how to teach to the individual instead of teaching poses – gain insight into yoga poses and creating meaningful and innovative practice experiences
- Develop clinical skills. Dive deep into the applications of yoga philosophy and psychology via real-life case studies.
- Apply Yoga Therapy to your case study clients – build confidence and experience with the support of your teachers, mentors and fellow students.
- Gain deeper insights into a variety of disease conditions – learn how yoga therapy can support and guide specific healing processes.
- Be empowered to take on the role of yoga therapist – apply what you know and learn more as you go. Get compassionate education, feedback and personal mentorship input to help you take your skills to the next level.
- Learn advanced client care and session management skills. Expand your experience to adapting with a client over an extended period of time.
- Refine your ability to adapt practices to individual goals and needs. Learn to support clients with a variety of health conditions.
- Help clients Identify their movement habits, Differentiate new options and Integrate what they learn in their movement practices in daily life.
- Explore areas of Therapeutic specialization: Meditation Practices, Teens & Youth, Pre/Post Natal, Therapeutic Yin & Restorative Yoga, YogaVoice, Anxiety/Depression, Trauma/PTSD, Pain Management, Body Image
Ready To Take the Next Step?
CONTACT US TODAY FOR A PRESSURE-FREE TELEPHONE CONSULTATION WITH FOUNDER BOB BUTERA
Please sign up now to engage in a 15-30 minute conversation to learn more about the program... and see if it’s right for you.
Bob Butera, PhD
Founder & Programs Director
Robert is the founder of The YogaLife Institute. He studied yoga at The Yoga Institute of Mumbai. He holds Masters in Divinity from the Earlham School of Religion and a Ph.D. in Yoga Philosophy & Psychology from the California Institute of Integral Studies.
He is also is the author of three books, The Pure Heart of Yoga, Meditation for Your Life and Yoga Therapy for Stress and Anxiety (Llewellyn Worldwide) and the publisher of Yoga Living Magazine. Bob has been training Yoga Teachers & Yoga Therapists for more than 20 Years.