- Wear loose, comfortable clothing. No shoes.
- Do not force, strain or stretch further if any discomfort is noticed. Success in Yoga is not measured by flexibility, learn to find inner-peace from Yoga. No headstands.
- Do not eat a heavy meal two hours before Yoga stretching.
- Do not hold your breath for longer than ten seconds in any pose. Breathe normally, anytime you need air.
- If your back hurts from sitting on the floor, please use a chair. No discomfort should be felt in a Yoga class.
- During group discussion, speak only from your own experience. Give advice in one-on-one conversations, no advice in a group setting.
- For beginners, eight classes is recommended to determine if you plan to continue with Yoga for a longer duration.
- YogaLife is a non-sectarian, non-dogmatic, philosophical approach to healthy living.
Please notify the instructor at any stage of pregnancy. 1st Trimester may join regular classes. 2nd Trimester forward must take PreNatal Yoga.
During menstruation, inverted poses (shoulder stand) is to be modified. Also, any position which causes undue strain on the urogenital diaphragm should be discontinued.
Registration Policy for Yoga Classes and Seminars:
Join anytime. Open every day excepting major holidays such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Day. Courses on-going 50 weeks per year. Commit to one class day and time. Missed classes can be made up within the session. No make-ups after session ends.
Seminars priced as advertised.