High-Level Learning in a Supportive Community
The YogaLife Institute offers a in-depth opportunity to pursue the ongoing study of yoga in a supportive community environment. If you are a yoga teacher certified at the 200-hour level in any tradition, our advanced programs will enhance your teaching skills and continue the sacred process of self discovery through practice and teaching.
We offer three different options for completing your RYT-500. Contact us to learn more about how our program options can best serve your personal teaching journey.
- Flexible Scheduling Options
- Open Enrollment, Start Anytime
- In-Depth Learning with Top Industry Professionals
- Personal Mentoring & Strong Community
- Embodied & Applied Anatomy Studies
- Practical Yoga Philosophy Studies & Applied Yoga Lifestyle Education Skills
- Adaptable Teaching Skills
- Advanced Sequencing Skills
- The Art & Science of Teaching
- Teaching Special Populations
- Monthly Training & Teaching Practicums
- 2-Year and One Year Path Options
- Unlimited Access to Weekly Yoga Classes & Workshops
- Brief letter of intent, describing Yoga background and aspirations
- Interview with Director
- Attend one complimentary class at the YogaLife Institute.
CONTACT US TODAY FOR A FREE PROGRAM CONSULTATION
Are you Ready to take the next step?
Make an Appointment to discuss the different options you have for continuing yoga education. If you are local, you are welcome to enjoy a complimentary class and get a tour of our state of the art studio and healing arts center.