Expand Your Teaching Skillset and Become an RYT-500!
If you are a yoga teacher certified at the 200 hour level in any tradition, our advanced program will enhance your teaching skills and create a safe space for you continue the sacred process of self discovery through yoga practice and teaching. Graduates of the program will be eligible to register as a RYT500 with Yoga Alliance.
Contact us today for a free program consultation, learn more about the YogaLife 300 hour Yoga Teacher Training program structure and schedule, and see if the program is the right fit for your learning needs!
- In-depth Yoga Philosophy, Theory and Practical Applications
- In-depth Yoga Psychology, Theory and Practical Applications
- Yoga Lifestyle Assessments and Applications
- Anatomy and Physiology of Yoga Poses and Practices
- Yoga Teaching Skill Development and Teaching Practicums
- The Art of the Private Lesson and Creating Personalized Practices
- Creating Adaptive Practice and Asana Experiences for Clients
- Trauma Aware Yoga Lifestyle Support for Anxiety and Depression
- Body Image and Language Skill Development for Yoga Teachers
- Yoga Business Building Skills, Theory and Practical Applications
- 1-1 and Peer Mentorship for Personal and Professional Growth
- Training will be a combination of Reading, Homework, Taught Weekly Seminars and Taught Weekend Intensives, Live Via Zoom*
- Upon program completion, graduates will be able to register as an RYT500 with the Yoga Alliance
*Important Note: The schedule will be a combination of 8 live monthly weekend intensives, live weekly online seminars, personal mentorship, live teaching practicums, homework and fieldwork. The September-December trainings will be held online via zoom. The Yoga Alliance has granted a temporary online training extension, which is currently set to expire on Dec. 31, 2020. If public health circumstances permit in-person training, the 3 weekends scheduled in 2021 will be held at a selected location near Philadelphia in the tri-state area TBD, otherwise they will held live online.
- Brief letter of intent, describing Yoga background and aspirations
- Interview with Director via phone or zoom
- Completion of intake forms and paperwork
CONTACT US TODAY FOR A FREE PROGRAM CONSULTATION
Are you Ready to take the next step?
Make an Appointment to discuss the different options you have for continuing your yoga education.